As providers of evidence-based population health solutions, DDM’s founders have authored and contributed to books and publications in the areas of big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and healthcare.
Machine Learning and AI for Healthcare
Author: Arjun Panesar
Machine Learning and AI for Healthcare: Big Data for Improved Health Outcomes explores the theory and practical applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in healthcare. This book offers a guided tour of machine learning algorithms, architecture design, and applications of learning in healthcare and big data challenges. You’ll discover the ethical implications of healthcare data and its analytics.
Explore code samples from September 1, 2020.
Handbook of Global Health
Contributing authors: Arjun Panesar, Krish Panesar
Handbook of Global Health is Major Reference Works which offers up-to-date information and expertise across all aspects of global health and will help readers achieve a truly multidisciplinary understanding of the driving forces, dynamics, and models in healthcare, as well as the biological, clinical, socioeconomic and environmental drivers impacting global health disorders and challenges.
The following peer-reviewed academic research has been published:
- Saslow, L. R., Summers, C., Aikens, J. E., & Unwin, D. J. (2018). Outcomes of a digitally delivered low-carbohydrate type 2 diabetes self-management program: 1-year results of a single-arm longitudinal study. JMIR diabetes, 3(3), e12.
- Summers, C., & Curtis, K. (2020). Novel Digital architecture of a “Low Carb Program” for initiating and maintaining long-term sustainable health-promoting behavior change in patients with type 2 diabetes. JMIR diabetes, 5(1), e15030.
In collaboration with DDM
The following books were developed in partnership with DDM:
- The Low Carb Diabetes Cookbook, Emma Porter, Dr David Cavan.
- Reverse Your Diabetes: The Step-by-Step Plan to Take Control of Type 2 Diabetes, Dr David Cavan.
- Reverse Your Diabetes Diet: The Eating Plan to Cake Control of Type 2 Diabetes, Dr David Cavan.
Published by DDM
The following books are printed by DDM Publishing: