Coventry, West Midlands
Are you passionate about creating engaging content? Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) operate Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, and provides digital health interventions with clinically validated, peer-reviewed outcomes. Our AI-led digital health interventions are changing the lives of millions of people. We’re starting by putting as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes into remission as we can, with our Low Carb Program.
Our evidence-based digital health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail, Sky News and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is grounded in behaviour change psychology and our peer-reviewed health outcomes have shown impressive results. 1 in 4 members are able to put their type 2 diabetes into remission whilst 60% are also able to reduce or eliminate insulin and 40% are able to eliminate one or more medications, saving £835 per patient per year in medication de-prescription.
Why is this significant?
Because type 2 diabetes was once thought of as a disease that is chronic and progressive – but it is not, and by demonstrating that, we are changing the future of medicine. We’ve already saved the NHS £6.9m in medication savings in just a year. It’s growing at a rapid pace, with over 440,000 people already on the Low Carb Program.
We receive over 45m visitors a year and we’ve got over 1,700,000 members. The impact is massive. It’s made a global impact, changing guidelines and influencing policy in a number of countries.
We are hiring: Technical Project Manager
We are seeking a highly-organized individual with a sound technical front and back-end understanding, to help grow our platforms and team.
Start date: This role has become available with the wide expansion of the business and starts as soon as possible.
What we want from you:
- Ensure that all technical projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage the relationship between internal stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Agile/Scrum certification and Project Management Qualification
- RAID management
- Experience as Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- 1 or more years worth of experience running a team
- 3 or more years’ worth of Project Management experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and able to work within the UK
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills