Coventry CV4 7EZ
Salary: £19,000.00 /year
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in digital healthcare. With over 1.3 million members and 50 million visitors a year, DDM is a pioneer in providing digital health and engagement platforms to providers including the NHS. Our health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is used within the NHS and in a further 3 international markets.
We are hiring: Data Analyst
Working with the Operations Team, the Data Analyst will play a fundamental role in helping us understand the actions of our users and the impact on all aspects of health in order to develop actionable insight. You should have a passion for data analysis, evidence of insight you have generated that has been used to effect change, and also have a passion for working in the health sector.
- Analysing user data to identify key health and engagement insights and trends
- Liaising with Operations Managers to create and execute data analysis / insight briefs
- Producing insight decks that ‘tell a story’ through data
- Developing bespoke reports that drive efficiencies in the production of programme reviews
- Maintaining and improving existing data analysis tools and reports
- Managing time effectively to ensure data analysis is scheduled and delivered on time
- Working with the Operations Managers to evolve internal reporting tools
- Experience of working with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), conducting analyses and visualizing data
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within a data-rich industry
- Relevant training qualifications, useful but not essential
- Skills with machine-learning software such as Python or R to explore patterns and trends in the data
You will be self-motivated, confident working within a young, dynamic team innovating the future of health. We look for great team fit and aptitude. As a young company, we want ambitious people who can flex and adapt to new roles, challenges and opportunities as the organisation grows.
Reference ID: ds