University of Warwick
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in digital healthcare. Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) operate Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, and provides digital health interventions with clinically validated, peer-reviewed outcomes. Our AI-led digital health interventions are changing the lives of millions of people. We’re starting by putting as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes into remission as we can, with our Low Carb Program.
Our evidence-based digital health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail, Sky News and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is grounded in behaviour change psychology and our peer-reviewed health outcomes have shown impressive results. Used within the NHS, 1 in 4 members are able to put their type 2 diabetes into remission whilst 60% are also able to reduce or eliminate insulin and 40% are able to eliminate one or more medications, saving £835 per patient per year in medication deprescription.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Project Manager.
The position is based at DDM’s Head Office at University of Warwick Science Park.
The Technical Project Manager will mainly be responsible for managing several high-profile projects with world-leading, globally renown partners.
What we want you to do:
- To be able to plan, direct, and monitor projects from initiation through delivery to meet KPIs, targets and cost projections for all stakeholders.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and resources is crucial.
- Be experienced in managing customer relationships in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for teams focused on delivery of products to clients.
- Organize activities inter-departmentally to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure product/projects are implemented per specification.
- Serve as primary liaison between customers and corporate for on-time deliveries.
- Gather requirements and work with in-house teams for solutions.
- Work with customers to finalize project specifications.
- Keep customers informed on progress/status of all projects.
- Monitor progress of all projects to key timelines.
- Work continuously with customers to keep projects on track.
- Ensure customer site readiness for all installations.
- Highly motivated, autonomous and proactive
- 4+ years project management / product management experience
- 3+ years working in agile project environment
- Experience in technical project management (e.g. managing large, complex hardware/software integration projects a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills. PM certification is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Able to develop and complete functional design specifications.
- Experience with high performing digital health organizations a plus.
- Occasional, light travel to customer sites within Europe for project meetings (less than 10%).
- Experience of global projects and/or innovative leadership
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prior software engineering experience or education
- Broad knowledge/interest of the digital health industry
- Knowledge of testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of IT systems and networks
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Strong business writing skills to aid in the development of training manuals, presentation materials and system documentation
The salary offered for the TechnicalProject Managerposition will be commensurate with relevant experience.
This isn’t your regular project management job. You will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global digital technology company. And you will help us change the future of healthcare. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular paid social events, group fun-days, and more
We are also looking for an Associate Technical Project Managerwithin the same team so if you have similar experience and attributes but slightly less evidenced experience, we would also welcome your application.