University of Warwick
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in delivery of digital healthcare. Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) operate Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, and provides digital health interventions with clinically validated, peer-reviewed outcomes. Our AI-led digital health interventions are changing the lives of millions of people. We’re starting by putting as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes into remission as we can, with our Low Carb Program. Our evidence-based digital health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail, Sky News and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. 1 in 4 members are able to put their type 2 diabetes into remission whilst 60% are also able to reduce or eliminate insulin and 40% are able to eliminate one or more medications.
DDM are looking for exceptional software developers to help us build our revolutionary health technologies. We are looking for passionate and innovative people to help us as we grow and mature.
We are hiring: Print Designer (Intern)
We are now looking for a new Print Designer to join as an intern to further our growing, world class creative team. The role will involve brainstorming new creative concepts, app flows, creating high quality designs, mock-ups, and finished artwork. The candidate should be creative, passionate and enthusiastic, and able to work within the team.
- Someone who is studying or recently finished studying Graphic Design or a similar field with an ability to think outside-the-box and solve design problems
- Strong visual design skills demonstrated through a portfolio – ideally, we are looking for someone who has demonstrated the ability to produce things like brochures, magazines, leaflets, etc.
- Required software experience: InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
Desired software experience (non-essential): Illustrator, Lightroom
- You will have a knowledge of print and designing for print is ideal as well.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Working directly with our Head of Design to assist in creating materials used Working alongside our Head of Marketing to produce materials for upcoming campaigns
- The opportunity to work with the team on creative projects and the autonomy to develop innovative ways to present the services we provide
The right candidate is: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, reliable, punctual, organised, takes pride in their work, willing to help out in all areas daily functioning of the office, be a team player, have excellent attention to detail in documentation, be compassionate, empathetic and enthusiastic.
You will be self-motivated, confident working within a young, dynamic team innovating the future of health.
- Generous annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Health care cash plan
- Regular social events and team-building excursions
We celebrated our last milestone by going abroad together, we like to have fun whilst we change the world!
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
- Private medical/dental insurance
Reference ID: GRAPHIC1