University of Warwick
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Are you passionate about creating engaging content? Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) operate Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, and provides digital health interventions with clinically validated, peer-reviewed outcomes. Our AI-led digital health interventions are changing the lives of millions of people. We’re starting by putting as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes into remission as we can, with our Low Carb Program.
Our evidence-based digital health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail, Sky News and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is grounded in behaviour change psychology and our peer-reviewed health outcomes have shown impressive results. 1 in 4 members are able to put their type 2 diabetes into remission whilst 60% are also able to reduce or eliminate insulin and 40% are able to eliminate one or more medications, saving £835 per patient per year in medication deprescription.
DDM is seeking an accredited Nutritionist (AfN) who has recently graduated or has up to one year’s experience in the industry. The role is education focused on the intention of enabling people to take control of their health through lifestyle changes.
Desired skills and experience:
- BSc in Nutrition, accredited with the Association for Nutrition
- Experience in writing educational material or blogs
- An interest or experience writing within a nutritional industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and able to work within the UK
What we want from you:
- To be able to create a range of content material, based on current literature that will engage and educate our audience.
- You will be supporting the research findings to allow them to be used and accessed by as many audience members as possible, with a focus on nutrition and medical based research
- Ability to create recipes and meal plans geared towards an individual’s specific needs
- The passion to empower and educate people with your writing
- Have an interest in improving people’s understandings of our cause
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback, and execute accordingly
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining a superior level of accuracy and attention to detail