Surbiton, Greater London
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in digital healthcare. There are 39 of us and we’re based in the University of Warwick Science Park. Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) provide award-winning, world-leading digital health interventions (i.e digital health programmes) that have peer-reviewed, published health outcomes. Solutions include Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community and the Low Carb Program.
Our data demonstrated that type 2 diabetes does not have to be a chronic and progressive disease, and we are on a mission to reverse (well, place into remission) as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes as we can.
With over 1.3 million members and 50 million visitors a year, DDM is a pioneer in providing digital health and engagement platforms to providers including the NHS. Our health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is used within the NHS and in a further 3 international markets.
We are hiring: Full-Stack Developer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experiencedFull-Stack Developer to join us at our shared office space in Surbiton, London.
- Very strong background using C#, MVC, .Net Core
- Experience in Azure
- Experience in Angular or Vue
- SQL server
Would be advantageous but by no means a must-have:
- If you have experience in Docker and Kubernete
- You’ll be working alongside our Head of Engineering in the Development team based at Surbiton, London. You’ll be in a team of two, working with our experienced, world-class lead and CTO based in our University of Warwick HQ
- Creating a robust and beautiful user experience
- Continually improving the app to use industry best practice and introduce little magical touches that make all the difference
- Analysing the app in conjunction with the team to make suggestions and influence product roadmap towards what users want
You will be self-motivated, confident working within a young, dynamic team innovating the future of health. We look for great team fit and aptitude.
- Generous annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Health care cash plan
- Regular social events and team-building excursions
We celebrated our last milestone by going abroad together, we like to have fun whilst we change the world!