University of Warwick
Salary: £38,000.00 to £44,000.00 /year
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in digital healthcare and we’re based (or at least before COVID-19!) in the University of Warwick Science Park.
Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) provide award-winning, world-leading digital health interventions (i.e digital health programmes) that have peer-reviewed, published health outcomes. Solutions include Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, Gro Health, Hypo Program and Low Carb Program.
Our data demonstrated that type 2 diabetes does not have to be a chronic and progressive disease, and we are on a mission to reverse (well, technically it is remission) as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes as we can. With over 1.4 million members and 50 million visitors a year, DDM is leading research and development of digital health platforms.
Our interventions such as the Low Carb Program have featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail and BBC. Thousands of people have placed their type 2 diabetes into remission with the Low Carb Program which is used within the NHS and in an additional 3 international markets.
We are hiring: Senior iOS Developer
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join a growing team. We look for great team fit and aptitude with the desire to improve the health of others.
- Demonstrable knowledge and commercial knowledge directly-related experience within software development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Swift, Objective C for at least 2 years
- Experience working with Scrum or Agile development environment
- Experience of designing and developing mobile and/or web applications
- Self motivated, able to quickly assess situations and business needs, and come up with solutions to any problems that may come your way
- You’ll be working within our awesome iOS development team remotely-based at University of Warwick HQ to continue building our existing iOS apps
- Creating a robust and beautiful user experience
- Continually improving the app(s) to use industry best practice and introduce little magical touches that make all the difference
- Analysing the app in conjunction with the team to make suggestions and influence product roadmap towards what users want
The right candidate is: enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, reliable, punctual, organised, takes pride in their work, willing to help out in all areas daily functioning of the office, be a team player, have excellent attention to detail in documentation, be compassionate, empathetic and enthusiastic.
You will be self-motivated, confident working within a young, dynamic team innovating the future of health. We look for great team fit and aptitude. As a young company, we want ambitious people who can flex and adapt to new roles, challenges and opportunities as the organisation grows.
- Generous annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Health care cash plan
- Regular social events and team-building excursions
We celebrated our last milestone by going abroad together, we like to have fun whilst we change the world!
Reference ID: ioS1