University of Warwick
Diabetes Digital Media are pioneers in digital healthcare. Diabetes Digital Media (DDM) operate Diabetes.co.uk, the world’s most active and engaged diabetes community, and provides digital health interventions with clinically validated, peer-reviewed outcomes. Our AI-led digital health interventions are changing the lives of millions of people. We’re starting by putting as many of the 375m cases of type 2 diabetes into remission as we can, with our Low Carb Program.
Our evidence-based digital health interventions, like the Low Carb Program, have been featured in the New Scientist, The Times, Daily Mail, Sky News and BBC with thousands of people placing their type 2 diabetes into remission. The Low Carb Program is grounded in behaviour change psychology and our peer-reviewed health outcomes have shown impressive results. Used within the NHS, 1 in 4 members are able to put their type 2 diabetes into remission whilst 60% are also able to reduce or eliminate insulin and 40% are able to eliminate one or more medications.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to be responsible for developing leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
The position is based at DDM’s Head Office at University of Warwick Science Park.
The Sales Executive will work directly with the Chief of Operations and Operations Manager and be responsible for managing several high-profile projects with world-leading, globally renown partners.
What we want from you:
- Developing leads (i.e. once they have been received by DDM) in conjunction with the Operations Manager for the relevant product(s)
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare.
Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping us pioneer healthcare and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
This isn’t your regular sales job. You will be exposed to the fast pace of a rapidly growing global digital technology company. And you will help us change the future of healthcare. We offer:
- Annual holiday growth
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Health care cash plan that includes subsidised gym membership
- Regular social events
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
- Private medical/dental insurance
If you have similar experience and attributes but slightly less evidenced experience, we would also welcome your application.
Reference ID: SALES2